Clothes,

[D&S] Eleanor Plain

October 31, 2023 Devilishly Foxy 0 Comments

 



This skirt and top was made specifically for Altamura, Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus) Ebody (Curvy), Legacy, Legacy (Classic also known as TMP) Maitreya (Lara), SLink (Physique, Hourglass)

Get it on marketplace or you can come join the group: Click Here To Join Group and to come visit us in world, grab your taxi Click here to get your taxi to inworld store.

Used in the picture
The mesh head I am wearing is LeLUTKA Noel Head 3.1. it was a christmas gift in 2023 and was free to get and also free to join the group.You can get it here but would have to buy it for the regular price L$3990. 
The shape I am wearing is the one that came with this mesh head but I did do a few changes to the shape of the body. You can find the changes I made to the shape here https://secondlife-devilishly-and-snowey.blogspot.com/p/standard-sizing-guidelines.html. Size change hereI used the medium.


The skin I am wearing is .WS. ALMOND LARA skin & shape (EVO-X), The one I am using on the picture from this fatpack is the Teak one. It is free but the group do cost to join. At the moment of this style card being written the free to join is L$299. You can get it here 
 You can get it here 

The make up I am wearing come from different places combined into one. For the eyelashes I am using Delicatta - Sensation (LeLUTKA Evolution/Evolution X) it was a christmas gift in 2023.
The eyshadow and lipstick comes from Holloway Beauty and is called Diva Collection // Fatpack. This was also a gift during the christmas event in 2023. For the lips I am wearing Starlight. - 2006 Lipgloss


The last part to be added in this style card is the hairstyle. I am wearing ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh C4 Hair [5]. This hairstyle do come at a cost of L$260. To be fair I did not get it in their main store I did get it from the marketplace. Get the hair here

0 Comments: